Friday, April 2, 2010

Primary source blog

The primary source that i chose for my research essay is Seinfeld. My paper is about Seinfeld and the way it represents various aspects of social interactions. My primary source says everything that i could possibly need for the topic of my paper, in fact, other sources could only serve to diminish the effect of my primary source, the show itself. The way i push this point of view is by saying that Seinfeld is the most realistic representation of true human interaction that you will find on t.v, the difficult part is that i'm having trouble finding evidence that somebody could use as an argument against it. It is important because people devote so much time and energy to trying to figure out what other people are thinking when really they could watch Seinfeld and i guarantee there would be an episode that dealt, in one form or another, with the same topic. You all should care for obvious reasons, it is a life guide. And it could help you for the aforementioneed reasons, knowing what other people are thinking in particular situations.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your topic! This is going to be a really interesting paper to read and I feel like you really know what you're talking about and are making a great point! I love Seinfeld and I definitely agee that it is the most realistic representation of true human interaction that anyone can find on t.v. I never really thought of it that way until I read this, but you're completely right.

    ReplyDelete